Click button to download Acrobat
Reader for free
If you would like to make an advance reservation
between January 1st and May 1st, please fill out a reservation
form. For all reservations after May 1 please call (508) 627-7400. Click here for a printable pdf
reservation form. You will need Acrobat Reader 4.0 or
- Fill out the form completely. Forms not signed will not be considered.
- Minimum stay for advance reservations is
2 nights (3 nights on Holiday weekends).
- We do not split up weekends. If you want
to stay over on a weekend you must stay both Friday and Saturday night.
- DOCKAGE RATES:
- Vessels up to 39ft./ Beam no greater than 14ft. / Max. Draft 7ft = $350. per night. (Sorry, if your beam is greater than 14ft. you will not fit into our small boat slips and move into the next rate category)
- Vessels 40-45 ft. / Beam no greater than 14ft. / Max Draft 7ft. = $400 per night
- Vessels 50-59 ft. / Any size Beam / Draft 15 ft. = $600 per night.
- Vessels 60-69 ft. / Any size Beam / Draft 15 ft. = $675 per night.
- Vessels 70-79 ft. / Any size Beam / Draft 15 ft. = $750 per night.
- Vessels 80-85 ft. / Any size Beam / Draft 15 ft. = $850 per night.
- Vessels 86 ft. - 160 ft. Call for availability and rates.
- *If 2 to 3 boats are traveling together you may raft on the outer dock = $450 per boat.
- SEASONAL RATES:
- Vessels up to 40 ft./Beam no greater than 14ft. /
Max. Draft 6 ft. = $20,000 for season
- 18 foot whaler slips = $6,000 for season
- 30 AMP = $25. per
plug per day
- 50 AMP = $50. per
plug per day
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your reservation prior to your credit card being charged. OR
- You may enclose a check for the full amount made out to Mad Max Marina. Mail to P.O. Box 2821, Edgartown, MA. 02539. Send via regular mail only (No Express Mail)